Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"S"

1
I got to spend another fun afternoon with this sweet baby!!
2
He is so adorable :)

3
And we had such a great time.
4
5

6
7
8
9
10
11

12
13
14
15
16
Thanks Lisa He is so cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! For having a hard time getting him to smile and look at us, they sure turned out great! Thanks so much!! Now comes the hard part of deciding which ones to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great. I love number 3 and I also love the one that the drop of drool is hanging from his lip. It's kind of cute. The pictures of the one is Rodney's outfit turned out really cute. Thanks Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome! You are doing so great! The ones in Rodney's outfit look exactly like all the other boys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete