Monday, February 1, 2010

Learning PSE8

I have so much to lean in PSE and this is just the beginning :) But with such a cute subject how can you go wrong!! But today thanks to my friends at ILP I learned some new tricks. I had to modify them because the tutorial I was working with was for CS4. Now I only dream of having this but I will have to be making money as a photographer before I can even think of buying that one :) But today (in my little self taught world) I took a picture from this to......


This!!!


And from this (which is already adorable from my point of view) to ......


This!!! And no there wasn't just a button that made them look like this I had to learn just a tad about using layers!! OOOOO I LOVE THEM!!!! And I really have only barley scratched the surface with this amazing program!! I can't wait to learn more ;)

1 comment:

  1. Okay I see the darkened edges and I love it :) Very nice. And what a cute chunky model you have there... :)

    ReplyDelete