Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shoot from the hip day 1


I am not exactly know if I understand this one but as far as I understand you take a picture of whatever you want you just can't look through the viewfinder when you snap the camera :) Not sure what I will learn from this one but these two are cute as can be!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! They should be on the cover of Sports Illustrated :) Let's check back in 10 or so years and see what shirts they're wearing then...not sure they will be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties.

    I was thinking about this theme the other night after we chatted, and I think it is interesting too - what do you learn from just snapping your camera without any thought or framing? I've got to get in ILP and read the dicussions on your 365, I'm sure I could learn alot.

    ReplyDelete