Thursday, June 17, 2010

Light

I don't know who lights up whos life brighter :) I LOVE them both so much I know they make my life brighter.
Someplace I always go to find my light.

The perfect light to follow.

Light does amazing things
Ok it is a stretch but I loved the light on the pettals

Lots of Light and water makes miracles happen
I just loved how the light was shining off her.

3 comments:

  1. Sherry: The 1st one of you DD and you Dad? Is awesome! You captured their love for each other in their expressions. The composition is great and I love that you desaturated the image a bit, makes it look a little "Old Fashioned". Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry you are seriously doing great! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the temple one looking through the fence. FABULOUS perspective! I also LOVE the one with Grandpa and his girl - PRICELESS!!

    ReplyDelete