Sunday, June 27, 2010

Myself day 1


This week will be fun :) Most of you know ALOT about me but maybe you will learn something new. Today is nothing new you all know I am kind of a gardening junkie!! I LOVE flowers I LOVE gardening. Something about playing in the dirt is appealing to me. I have been that way since I was a kid and asked for dumptrucks for my birthday and christmas. But something some of you may not know is that all these flowers came from my Grandma. After she passed away Grandpa couldn't take care of them and I couldn't let them all go so I brought them to my house. I was so worried for a few years that they wouldn't make it but I was wrong!! This year they are blooming like crazy and I just know that Grandma is watching over me and thinking that my garden is beautiful :) (well I hope she is)

1 comment:

  1. She is. And they never looked better. I love you for loving her flowers. They are truely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete