WOW! Sherry these are simply beautiful!!! I HAVE to ask where that bridge is? Is it down by BIG red barn? Not the one with the big white numbers but the other one? lol. Anyway, I think my favorite is the one of the two boys walking with the amazing backdrop of the mountains and fields. GORGEOUS! That would make for some spectacular artwork! And I see you figured out the vignet. Good job, it all looks great!! :)
Sherry you are GREAT! I love them. You really do have a gift. I bet Natalie cried when she saw them :)
ReplyDeleteOnce again - AMAZING! I can't believe how amazingly blue his eyes are. I think number 7 and 8 are my favorites!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Sherry these are simply beautiful!!! I HAVE to ask where that bridge is? Is it down by BIG red barn? Not the one with the big white numbers but the other one? lol. Anyway, I think my favorite is the one of the two boys walking with the amazing backdrop of the mountains and fields. GORGEOUS! That would make for some spectacular artwork! And I see you figured out the vignet. Good job, it all looks great!! :)
ReplyDeleteps, I'm going to be taking me nieces 8 year old pics tomorrow, I hope it's ok if I use your scripture idea? I LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDelete