I couldn't decide which I liked better today??? But they make me think of sunshine and summer so on this dreary grey day I started with a little sun :)
very nice!! I can see the first one framed in a cool frame w/ a white matte in a kitchen. You could do a whole series of food like this to frame in a kitchen :) I also think it would look cool with just one daisy, or pop of red or blue, but that would defeat the challenge :)
very nice!! I can see the first one framed in a cool frame w/ a white matte in a kitchen. You could do a whole series of food like this to frame in a kitchen :) I also think it would look cool with just one daisy, or pop of red or blue, but that would defeat the challenge :)
ReplyDeleteI like the first one the best. And I agree with Natalie- that would be very cute Kitchen decor!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Sherry. I like the first one better but they are both creative. Good job. www.sherylsproject365.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI also like the first one better, I don't know why though, except that I really really love the little bubbles on that one lemon.
ReplyDelete