love love love the first one...CUTE...I forgot you had those...hmmmm can we find a tub for "bath" pics?
Very cute! I like the first one the most too! :)
So cute. Who knew that you had so many thing to take pictures of!?!?!?!
I like how you title your posts Mono day 6 or what ever day you are on. I know it stands for monochromatic, but I think of a disease every time and it makes me smile....like you are counting it down or something...lol!
love love love the first one...CUTE...I forgot you had those...hmmmm can we find a tub for "bath" pics?
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I like the first one the most too! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Who knew that you had so many thing to take pictures of!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteI like how you title your posts Mono day 6 or what ever day you are on. I know it stands for monochromatic, but I think of a disease every time and it makes me smile....like you are counting it down or something...lol!
ReplyDelete