Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to my adventure

As many of you know this past year has brought many new and exciting changes to our lives. I decided to add another new adventure. I have joined an on line photography forum and they challenge everyone to live the world through your lens for 365 days. I wanted to join too. I have been participating for a while but I decided that I wanted my Family and Friends to be my critics too. There is a theme every week and I will keep you posted on what the theme is. But this blog will not only be used for my 365 it will be used if I have a photo shoot with anyone they can view their pictures here. So here we go!!!

3 comments:

  1. I finally made it to your blog. My computer is still out - ANNOYING - but I'm stealing Anthony's for a minute. I should be up and running by the weekend. I told Anthony I cannot last another week with out my link to the outside (lol). When I ge back and running I'll be following. :)

    ReplyDelete