I like the lighting on this...and if I didn't know what it was...I would guess cheese :) I commented on your yesterday one...but it didn't show up...I'll try again
I cheated off your blog too. I also would have guessed cheese. I am excited to see what color you go with tomorrow. Just a question, is your weeks theme going to be the same as Jen's is? I can't tell while her computer is down.
I like the lighting on this...and if I didn't know what it was...I would guess cheese :) I commented on your yesterday one...but it didn't show up...I'll try again
ReplyDeleteLOL. I know what it is too- but I would've guessed cheese! Looks good though.
ReplyDeleteI cheated off your blog too. I also would have guessed cheese. I am excited to see what color you go with tomorrow. Just a question, is your weeks theme going to be the same as Jen's is? I can't tell while her computer is down.
ReplyDelete