I couldn't decide which angle I liked best but I am excited for this weeks topic. Don't forget to let me know what you think. I am learning and need all the help I can get :)
I like the second angle, this is really pretty I love the colors. Its a little boring, but for a photo of flowers I really like it. check out my photos at la-tapooz.blogspot.com ! :)
I like the first angle :) I like that how you can see the vases too! If you need some more pictures of stuff I am doing wedding flowers on Friday- and delivering on Saturday, you could come by if you want... :)
I like the first angle better too. Very pretty. I like that you can see the vase and the stems. Maybe less monochromatic, but for me, a better picture.
I like the second angle,
ReplyDeletethis is really pretty I love the colors. Its a little boring, but for a photo of flowers I really like it.
check out my photos at la-tapooz.blogspot.com ! :)
Not bad! I think for monochromatic you did a great job! I can't wait to see them all!
ReplyDeleteI like the first angle :) I like that how you can see the vases too! If you need some more pictures of stuff I am doing wedding flowers on Friday- and delivering on Saturday, you could come by if you want... :)
ReplyDeleteI like the first angle better too. Very pretty. I like that you can see the vase and the stems. Maybe less monochromatic, but for me, a better picture.
ReplyDelete