
1469
I was so
privileged today to spend a couple of hours with this sweetie and his Mommy and Grandma's. Thanks so much for letting me do this for you!!! He is ADORABLE!!!!! I have numbered the pictures to make it easier to order them I will email you the price list.

1489

1487

1483

1482

1466

1463

1458

1443

1442

1407

1400

1379

1366

1361

1356

1352

1340

1326

1305

1299
Thanks again for spending the day with me :) And if there are any you want it B&W or sepia I can do it just let me know. Or if you want any with the writing without the writing I can take it off. I can also order announcements if you want.
Sherry, Those are sooo cute, you are just so talented !!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap I LOVE THEM! Can I get one of each! :) I seriously want to hang on MY WALL! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so awesome!! I love them! I don't know how I'm going to choose - maybe I'll just have to get all of them! Thank you so much for taking them! You really do a great job - I am very impressed!!
ReplyDeleteI love them, you are a great photographer!
ReplyDelete