is Adam going to let you take a picture of him...LOL...sorry I couldn't resist :)Cool picture...you should put it with an army pic of grandpa and make a collage type thing. I'd love to buy one from you if you did :)
we need to find an army pic of grandpa that is a great idea!!!!
We have an army pic. I will look for it. Where did you find the dog tags. I thought Dad had them
is Adam going to let you take a picture of him...LOL...sorry I couldn't resist :)
ReplyDeleteCool picture...you should put it with an army pic of grandpa and make a collage type thing. I'd love to buy one from you if you did :)
we need to find an army pic of grandpa that is a great idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe have an army pic. I will look for it. Where did you find the dog tags. I thought Dad had them
ReplyDelete