Monday, March 8, 2010

HHCC

WOW!!! I got totaly slamed on ILP. So I thought I would try again. I see your point on the focus thanks Jen!!!!
And the contrast did help a TON!!!!

Better??? Worse???? I really do appreciate the HHCC!!!!!






OK let me have it!!!! I know the first one is dark BLAAAA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the first one is so much dark as it does lack contrast. Try upping the contrast, and if you don't know how let me know. The 2nd one looks out of focus to me. I think the focus landed on her right cheek. One tip that I learned about photography and focus is that if the eye closest to the camera is completely infocus than everything else will appear in better focus. I keep my focus point in the middle of my camera, push down halfway until it focuses and then recompose my picture. So long as I don't get closer or further away the focus stays where I first set it. I also don't like her fingers being cut off. If you'd pulled back just a bit than they'd all be there. HTH.

    ReplyDelete