love the first one as far as Katelyn looks so cute in it...but as far as artistic/lighing, I like the second...and I think I may want my kids pics taken by the shed!!!
could you have had her look up in the same place as the second picture? (I don't like her being serious....that just makes her look older...and I don't like that:)!!
I really like the lighting in the second one more than the first too. She does look too old thought :) and I ditto Natalie -- my kids + shed too!! Actually how about all of us?! :)
love the first one as far as Katelyn looks so cute in it...but as far as artistic/lighing, I like the second...and I think I may want my kids pics taken by the shed!!!
ReplyDeletecould you have had her look up in the same place as the second picture? (I don't like her being serious....that just makes her look older...and I don't like that:)!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the lighting in the second one more than the first too. She does look too old thought :) and I ditto Natalie -- my kids + shed too!! Actually how about all of us?! :)
ReplyDeleteI also like the second one. The light really brings the focus to her face. Man she is beautiful!
ReplyDelete