Yes I joined another group :) This group isn't nice criticism it is hard hitting Constructive Criticism (HHCC) But I think it will help me grow as a photographer. The rules of this post are You have to use natural light and your pictures have to be of children. So here goes!!! I want them to hit me hard with the CC so I hope you guys do too. I love what I am learning and hope to learn more from this experience.

I tried something a little different with this one. His hands weren't in focus so I added some texture to the picture to distract from that a little. What do you think???
I saw these groups on ILP yesterday and was thinking about joining one BUT I wasn't sure I could do more on top of my 365. Plus the one I was trying to get in didn't have an ILP pro in it and I'd like to be critiqued by someone who really knows what it is they are doing you know?
ReplyDeleteIf its okay I'd be happy to follow and add some hhcc as well considering looking at others stuff helps me with my own.
I love the idea of this shot, but I think the window is too blown and distracting. Its a hard shot not to do that though b/c if you meter off the window he will be a sillouette - which could be cool too, but when you meter off him you totally blow the window. Maybe somewhere in the middle?
Also, the focus is a problem in the shot. This can be easily fixed with a faster shutter, or a smaller aperture (b/c it appears to be both blurred by motion and dof).