Ok here we go!!! Let me have it :) I am not looking for technical aspects from you guys so please don't shy away from letting me know what you think and what I could do better.
Is this the question for the new group or us regular people who have no idea how to take a photo? LOL! I think they are great. I like the contrast of the first one- and how she's not centered- I read somewhere that you should divide the frame in thirds? -- so in my Un-professional opinion, I think its very good!
love the composition of the first one, but not a huge fan of the coloring (maybe just personal preferance) in the second one...her legs look really big to me.the coloring looks good though...I'd like to see that one cropped closer
I just looked at these again...and I like the flower on the right side of her head (like in the black and white) that way the focus is on beautiful Kimmi :)
Is this the question for the new group or us regular people who have no idea how to take a photo? LOL! I think they are great. I like the contrast of the first one- and how she's not centered- I read somewhere that you should divide the frame in thirds? -- so in my Un-professional opinion, I think its very good!
ReplyDeletelove the composition of the first one, but not a huge fan of the coloring (maybe just personal preferance) in the second one...her legs look really big to me.the coloring looks good though...I'd like to see that one cropped closer
ReplyDeleteI just looked at these again...and I like the flower on the right side of her head (like in the black and white) that way the focus is on beautiful Kimmi :)
ReplyDelete